Monday 12 February 2018

LA 22 : Numbers Song!

Lesson : Language Arts
Year : 2

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

I realised that my pupils have another problem in spelling the words of the numbers. They can say out the numbers but then they can't spell any of it. The lyric of the song is as follow :


O.N.E - One
T.W.O - Two
T.H.R.E.E - Three~

F.O.U.R - Four
F.I.V.E - Five
S.I.X - Six
S.E.V.E.N - Seven

E.I.G.H.T - Eight
N.I.N.E - Nine
T.E.N - Ten
All done!


Thus, I came up with a simple song with the tune of Photograph by Ed Sheeran. I played my guitar with chords like these :

Capo at 4th fret.

First verse : 
C, 
Am, 
G, F

Second verse : 
C, 
Am, 
G, F

Third verse : 
Am, F, 
C, G
Am, F
C, G.


I provided the video for you guys to see on how it sounds like.  




P/s : Pardon me for the ending, the kids were just too excited! Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © DIY Teaching Aids | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com